Winter Palace (Hermitage), Saint-Petersburg, Russia
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
HOLY SHIT THIS NAKED DANCING RUBBER MAN IS FUCKING HILARIOUS THOUGH
Abandoned hospital in Belgium, found this amazing cool chair in it. It gave me a creepy feeling. And no, it’s not blood, it’s oil from the chair itself. - Tycha Buekers
every achievement in cinema history has led up to this moment
an ancient spa i found dreaming
The last time I went to Friendly’s we were ordering our ice cream which in my family is like a rare occasion so I ordered a Monster Mash without knowing they didn’t exist anymore BUT THEY STILL MADE ME A MONSTER MASH I WAS SO HAPPY the waitress was kinda mean tho lol